APMF Peace Prize Nomination
Nominations for the 2017 Asia Pacific Mediation Forum (APMF) Peace Prize
The APMF Peace Prize has been awarded bi-annually at each of our conferences in the Asia Pacific region.
An APMF Peace Prize includes a monetary award of $1000 from the official sponsor.
We are proud to announce that official sponsor and major contributor for the 2017 APMF Peace Prize is the Asia Law Network
Including an additional monetary award, trophy and certificate from the Asia Pacific Mediation Forum.
How to make a nomination the 2017 APMF Peace Prize,
Please complete the following information about an individual, group or organisation in the Asia Pacific region, who you consider to be worthy of consideration The nominee need not be a member of the APMF. The APMF Executive Committee will select the winner and the prize will be awarded at the 8th APMF Conference in Vietnam.
When making a nomination, please include:
A clear, succinct statement as to why the nominee is worthy of a Peace Prize ( 150 words or less) and a brief history of the relevant peace activities of the nominee(s) in the Asia Pacific region (within a time frame)
- Name and contact details of the person(s) making the nomination (address, email, phone, )
- Name of the Individual, Group or Organisation being nominated and contact details – address, country, website, phone, and email
- If an individual is being nominated – a short Curriculum Vitae and a link to any of his/her websites, homepages etc
- If a group or organisation in being nominated – a brief description of who they are and a link to any websites, homepages.
- A brief history of the relevant peace activities of the nominee(s) in the Asia Pacific region (within a time frame)
- A clear, succinct statement as to why the nominee is worthy of a Peace Prize
- Two accompanying letters of recommendation or references.