WHY ATTEND THE 8TH ASIA PACIFIC MEDIATION CONFERENCE?
THE FUTURE OF MEDIATION IN THE ASIA- PACIFIC REGION
- INTERACT WITH PIONEERS OF THE FUTURE: Be part of an effort to set future policies and improve access to justice through improved DR services in the Asia Pacific Region.
- GAIN ACCESS TO THE LATEST INFORMATION: You will discover new insights about different needs, perceptions, and trends that are likely to affect the future of dispute resolution processes. You will learn how to deal with complex cross-border situations (e.g., parties located in different jurisdictions, or complex legal or investor-state disputes).
- SAVE MONEY: Develop ways to save time, money and business relationships in commercial disputes. Participants will be able to hear from other users, and other stakeholders about new ways of preventing and resolving disputes in the workplace, and the future means of having faster, cheaper and better outcomes when faced with future disputes
- LEARN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Learn about cutting edge developments in Dispute Resolution services and how they will impact your next case. This may involve looking at dispute resolution not only as a strategic legal matter, but also as part of an enterprise’s corporate culture, risk management process, corporate social responsibility program, or as a matter of good governance.
LEARN BY DOING Participate in free interactive workshops hosted by Brāv.org Dr. Christopher W. Smithmyer, LLM and Buddy C. Thornton, from the USA offer training in conflict management strategy and demonstrate and manage the conflicts of others using conflict managers to reach a consensual agreement which assists all parties’ needs.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Human resource managers attending this event will be able to provide vital information about what their employers need or expect when resolving disputes.
- TRAIN THE TRAINER: Participate in dynamic and interactive free workshops with trainers in the field of Dispute Resolution. The conference focuses on the practical with over 15 FREE workshops where you will learn by doing not by listening to boring speakers.
- PARTICIPATE IN NOMINATIONS FOR the next winner of the Asia Pacific Mediation Peace Prize sponsored by Asia Law Network
- KEY NOTE SPEAKERS: You will hear International Key Note Speaker Prof. Colin Rule co-founder of Modria, who is a world renowned expert in the law tech industry. He will demonstrate new ideas about how to reduce litigation dockets and delays in the courts, and provide new and improved ways of offering more choices to users and advisors that may be better-suited to their needs
- E-COMMERCE: You will gain a global perspective regarding how Dispute Resolution is and Stuart Rosove from Tyler Technologies speak about the latest advances in the use of artificial intelligence in online dispute resolution for E-Commerce,
- NETWORK WITH LEADERS in the Dispute Resolution field, Government, Academic and Court communities. You will also have a rare opportunity to meet with judges, lawyers, policy makers, academics and other consultants, service providers and diverse stakeholders to explain their priorities and how dispute resolution processes can impact their businesses and lives.